- What is IM Cannabis Corp.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the symbol IMCC and on the CSE under the symbol IMCC.
- When was IM Cannabis Corp. incorporated?
The Company was incorporated pursuant to the Business Corporations Act (British Columbia) on March 7, 1980, under the name “Nirvana Oil & Gas Ltd.”
- When did IM Cannabis Corp. become a public company?
On October 11, 2019, the Company completed a business combination with IMC Holdings resulting in a reverse takeover of the Company by shareholders of IMC Holdings (the “Reverse Takeover Transaction”).
- Where is IM Cannabis Corp. located?
Kibbutz Glil Yam
Central District 4690500
- When is IM Cannabis Corp.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is IM Cannabis Corp.'s transfer agent?
Computershare Investor Services Inc.
- Who is IM Cannabis Corp.'s independent auditor?
Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer, a Member of Ernst & Young Global
Ari Aslan | Partner | Assurance Services - Technology
Kost Forer Gabbay & Kasierer
144 Menachem Begin Road, Building A , Tel-Aviv 6492102, Israel
Direct: +972-3-568-7442 | Fax: +972-3-563-3439 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +972-54-473-6517 | Office: +972-3-623-2525
Canadian audit partner:
Ernst & Young
100 Adelaide St W, Toronto, ON M5H 0B3, Canada
Direct: +1 416-864-1234 |Fax: +1 416 864 1174 | Brittany.Keenan@ca.ey.com
- Who is IM Cannabis Corp.'s outside legal counsel?
Dorsey & Whitney LLP
TD Canada Trust Tower, Brookfield Place
161 Bay Street, Suite 4310
Toronto, ON M5J 2S1
Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
First Canadian Place
100 King Street W, Suite 1600
Toronto, ON M5X 1G5